What a year it has been. Here’s a look back on the 9 months since Conscious Business Connections inception.
Now that we have over 60 members strong, I am able to implement the next phase of this business. This includes adjustments in the monthly events schedule.
Starting January 2022, here’s the outlay:
- Conscious Coffee Conversations (Denver-Metro). First Wednesday of each month. Monday’s 2-3pm MT.
- Virtual Educational Webinar (discount for members). Second Wednesday of each month. 12-1pm MT
- Members Roundtable. Third Wednesday of each month. 3-415pm. 1.5 hours, including extended member presentations. Alternating virtual and in-person. In person event will include a mixer following with prospective members.
- Virtual Networking. Fourth Monday of each month. Monday’s 2-3pm MT.
- Mastermind Groups with a foundation of philanthropy, business startup, or collective support. As needed and requested by members.
- FUN Wellness Event (Denver-Metro). Twice Monthly (discount for members). At every opportunity these events will be held outside, in nature. Yoga, conscious dance, paddle boarding, hiking, skiing, tennis/pickleball, golf, river tubing, concerts – and even events with pets!
How CBC supports you and your business growth:
- Custom profile on the CBC website Membership Directory.
- Assessment & Strategy Discussion Call. Purposeful guidance and business strategy from Kristin. These calls will also match you with a coach to support your stage of business growth, if applicable.
- Various Event types with opportunities to connect (and connect deeper) with other conscious leaders who may become clients or strategic partners for your business.
- Business Growth & Strategy Webinars. Monthly, starting January. These will be offered at a discount to CBC Members. Speakers have been defined for January & February. If you are interested in offering a webinar to the community, please contact me.
- Premium Membership includes annual website feature, newsletter exposure and a feature on social media.