Good morning friends,
I hope you had a lovely weekend! I wish to inform you all about the exciting CBC events we have scheduled in the next two weeks.
A few reminders about CBC events:
- RSVPs, by responding “yes” to the calendar invite, are only required for Member Events (though by responding to calendar invites for any/all events is helpful to me and to you for same day communications).
- If you need to reach me on event days, a WhatsApp message or phone call is the surest way I will hear my phone (702.308.6324).
- Non-members may attend one event, complimentary. Members have access to all events. If you have already attended one event or wish to attend an upcoming Member’s Only event, now is the time to register for CBC membership. Ambassador membership pricing is available through 8.15.2021.
- Conscious Conversations are part of each event I host.
And now (drumroll, please), here’s the event line up! 🙂
- CBC Virtual Speed Networking, Wednesday, July 21, 9 – 10 am MT. Link to Join Zoom Meeting (Meeting ID: 826 2654 7553 Passcode: 313650)
- CBC Happy Hour, Thursday, July 22 3pm featuring Paul Luchau at Denver Beer Co in Central Denver, Link to Map for 2425 S Downing St, Denver, CO 80210. Bring your friends!!
- CBC Conscious Coffee Conversations, Tuesday July 27, 8 – 9 am at Coffee at The Point | 710 E 26th Ave, Denver, CO 80205. Free Covered Parking off Welton & Washington Street. Bring your friends!!
- CBC MEMBERS ONLY EVENT: “Dry” Mixer followed by Nate’s Breathwork Class at Somatic Synergies. Nate is graciously providing a discount for CBC members. Members: please send me an email if you haven’t received a calendar invite with the details.
Other events that are coming up and that may pop up (watch for a calendar invite):
- CBC Tennis
- CBC Yoga
- CBC River Tubing
- CBC Community Volunteer Activity
- CBC Golf (Members Only)
- CBC Paddle Boarding (Members Only)
- Note: Members may also post any of their offerings on the CBC Facebook Page and will soon have the ability to post “offerings” on the Member Offerings page (until then, please email Kinkini, my assistant, and she will add them for you).
I look forward to seeing you and meeting your guests/friends, if you decide to bring anyone.
Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you feel would be interested in all CBC has to offer. I encourage everyone to sign up for the newsletter, so they don’t miss any exciting announcements, including the upcoming news on the Mazunte Retreat (October 30-November 4th).
Wishing you a successful and joyful week ahead!