Sales Mastery: a Practical and Energetic Guide to Mastering the 1:1 Sales Call
Do you have a soul calling to genuinely help people but feel a disconnect when it comes to actually selling your services?
Does it seem like some people are born with the ability to sell but it’s just awkward and uncomfortable for you?
Or maybe you get excited about sales calls but don’t understand why you don’t have more people saying yes…
If you want to close more clients without feeling like a phony, you are invited to join Bryn for a value-packed workshop to learn:
- a simple & effective framework for your 1:1 sales calls so you never wonder what to say or when to say it
- what makes people feel defensive and like they’re being “sold to” and how to shift their energy from the start
- how to ask for the sale without feeling pushy or salesy
- how to use your Human Design to operate in energetic alignment so you’re more likely to get a “yes”
- and more!
Bryn Brown is a Business Mentor for spiritually-inclined, service-based entrepreneurs who are ready to let go of hustle mentality, confusion, and “shiny object syndrome” so they can finally create a business that feels like a true expression of their soul.
Bryn is a Human Design junkie (a 5/1 Mental Projector) with 20 years of sales & business development experience, and decades of personal development & spiritual studies under her belt.
By combining real-world experience with energetic principles, Bryn guides her clients in first creating a soul-aligned business structure, then assists them in implementing proven business strategies that fit the vision so growth becomes both inevitable and deeply satisfying.
Cost: $15 | FREE for CBC Members
- All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar. Virtual connection link will be sent to registrants 24 hours prior to showtime.
- To attend LIVE, registrations must be received by 12pm the day prior to the workshop.
- Breakout rooms with conscious discussions among participants may be a part of this LIVE workshop, therefore you may want to chose a private physical space for your experience.