- This event has passed.
CBC Monthly Education Webinar: January Feature with Taylor Short
January 12 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm MST
Reset Your Career Intentions for 2022
A fresh new year is a wonderful time to take a moment to pause, reflect and set intentions for anew.
Are you questioning your career path, are you a business owner looking to grow next year, are you tired of constantly struggling to balance work and life, or are you simply ready to feel empowered and confident in your career in the New Year?
In this rich, interactive workshop – you will dive deep into:
- Peeking back at 2021 – what worked for you in your career, what lessons did you learn
- Understanding where you want to be in your career at the end of 2022
- Uncover who you need to be and what you need to do to get there – what needs to shift?
No matter where you currently are in your career – this workshop will be beneficial for anyone who wants to enjoy their job more, be even more successful and have a lifestyle you want outside of work as well.
You will walk away from this workshop with:
- An understanding how 2021 played into your overall career journey
- A work intention for 2022
- A plan for you to get to where you want to be in your career in 2022
- A sense of clarity, passion and empowerment to rock your career in the New Year
About the Facilitator:
Taylor Short – Coach, Trainer, Author, Speaker – helps her clients move from feeling exhausted and overwhelmed to energized and fulfilled, without leaving their job. Having spent over 15 years climbing the corporate ladder herself, Taylor discovered a huge missing piece in Corporate America. The entire focus was on external success, but most employees were experiencing a significant internal struggle. Through her own work she learned what it really takes to balance these two and eventually left to start her own business to help people reset the way they relate to their jobs. She knows when people are fulfilled internally, they tap into an explosive goldmine of energy, passion and worth that positively impacts everything they do.
Cost: $30 | $15 for CBC Members