- This event has passed.
Guided Hike with CBC and Root To Rise Wellness
March 26 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT
Join us on Saturday, March 26th, 10am, at Beaver Ranch for a mindfulness hike with the CBC and Root To Rise Wellness. On this hike, we will:
- Explore our connection with nature using 5 Elements of Mindfulness
- Discover what excites us in nature and what doesn’t
- Reflect on what nature is telling us about ourselves
- Name our connections to nature and how these connections manifest in other ways in our life
For this adventure, you may need or want the following:
- Wool socks
- A backpack or hiking bag to store other desired items, such as trail mix, sweater, raincoat, et cetera
- Proper hiking boots or shoes
- Hiking poles or microspikes
- Dogs are welcome, too! Bring a leash. 🙂
We’ll meet at the circular enclosed pavilion, located at the end of the park road in the cul-de-sac just past the disc golf and welcome center at (insert time).
After our hike, there’s an opportunity to extend our community connection over food and drinks at the SnowPack Taproom: 11863 Springs Rd. Unit 210, Conifer, CO 80433.
$15 Non-Members | $5 CBC Members