Join us at Beaver Ranch for a mindfulness hike with the CBC and Root To Rise Wellness. Various dates offered throughout Spring and Summer 2022 (viewable via the Events Calendar).
On this hike, we will:
- Explore our connection with nature using 5 Elements of Mindfulness
- Discover what excites us in nature and what doesn’t
- Reflect on what nature is telling us about ourselves
- Name our connections to nature and how these connections manifest in other ways in our life
For this adventure, you may need or want the following:
- Wool socks
- A backpack or hiking bag to store other desired items, such as trail mix, sweater, raincoat, et cetera
- Proper hiking boots or shoes
- Hiking poles, optional
11369 S. Foxton Road
Conifer, CO 80433
We’ll meet at the circular enclosed pavilion, located at the end of the park road in the cul-de-sac just past the disc golf and welcome center at (insert time).
After our hike, there’s an opportunity to extend our community connection over food and drinks at the SnowPack Taproom: 11863 Springs Rd. Unit 210, Conifer, CO 80433.
$25 Non-Members | $12 CBC Members*
*Members: Make sure you’re logged into the website to receive your discount
Non-Members: You can pay Tara directly via EventBrite here.